Print to Provoke Ltd.
This web site is owned and operated by Print to Provoke who are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments or if you need to contact us, please email us using the link on the store page or use the details below.
Our Contact details:
Print to Provoke Ltd.
112 Millway Road
Phone: 01264 351884
Email: info [at] printtoprovoke [dot] co [dot] uk
Print to Provoke Ltd. is a printing service provider. We don't sell any images or designs. All our prints are as requested and directed by the customer, who holds sole responsibility for all copyright issues. The printed items we sell are understood as carriage media to our prints, not as standalone retail products.
Print to Provoke, Print2Provoke, Print 2 Provoke and associated Logos are the property and recognised trademark of Print to Provoke Ltd.
Print to Provoke Ltd. is registered in England and Wales under the Company House Number 6694299.
Directions and Policies
Making A Purchase
By E-Mail: Send us an E-Mail with your order or inquiry through the Contact page on our webpage or to info @ printtoprovoke . co . uk
By Phone: Call us during office hours Mon - Sat 8:30am - 5:30pm on our landline number (01264) 351884. Standard rates of your telephone company apply. You will not be redirected to any sub-contracted call-centre within nor without the UK.
By Mail: Send your orders and inquiries with standard mail to Print to Provoke LTD. 112 Millway Road Andover Hampshire SP10 3AS
Directly: See us at the fairs, shows and markets and talk to us. The dates and locations of the fairs we will have a stall at will be announced in our NEWS sections.
We accept card payments through PayPal. If you have made a mistake in your order, contact us and we will correct the mistake.
When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us.
We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Delivery Schedule We process your order right away. We will normally send your order to you within two business days, but delays can happen due to circumstances outside our influence.
You will receive an e-mail or phone call confirming the dispatch of the order. You must inform us within two working days after the date indicated on the e-mail if the goods are lost or damaged in transit so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem. Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received. If the delivery address is within the area of Andover, Hampshire, direct delivery by us, or collection by you can be arranged for at your convenience. If you opt to collect the order yourself, no shipping fees will be charged.
Back Orders If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be contacted with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
Tax Charges We currently do not charge VAT on orders
Credit Card Security When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
Guarantee We guarantee your satisfaction.
Reaching Us If you need to reach us, please email us using the link in the Contact page on this website, alternatively, you can call on 01264 351884 (International +44 01264 351884) or write to us at 112 Millway Road Andover SP10 3AS United Kingdom
Data collected by this site is used to:
a. Take and fulfil customer orders.
b. Administer and enhance the site and service.
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
Returns Policy You are entitled to cancel your at any time until we send you the confirmation e-mail that your order is being processed. Do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the order number supplied to you. Your refund will be paid within 30 days.
Since our products are by definition customised, and as such are not re-sellable, no cancellation can be made once we started to process the order.
You have the right to return the items and receive full refund within 7 days from delivery, if the items have been delivered faulty or are not as ordered.
Since our products are by definition customised, and as such are not re-sellable, refund or replacement will only be given if the fault is clearly by us.
Print to Provoke Terms & Conditions
1. All items remain the property of Print to Provoke Ltd. until paid for in full.
2. Balance due on completion, delivery/collection of the items or work requested, as detailed unless specified otherwise on the invoice.
2.1. On order placement on the online Web Page, balance is due on order placement.
2.1.1. Orders can be cancelled and payment can be refunded in full up to the point (terminus) where the order is indicated as being processed.
2.1.2. The terminus is fixed at five (5) minutes after the time indicated in the timestamp of the E-Mail.
3. All delivery dates given are estimated and every endeavour will be made to honour them. However, in unforeseen circumstances these may have to be amended.
4. If paying by Credit or Debit card a 2% surcharge may be applied to the total figure due to Print to Provoke Ltd.
4.1. Credit Card and bank statements, as well as PayPal statements, indicate the recipient of all payments as BlackDogs2 Ltd.
4.2. All Cheques are to be written out to BlackDogs2 Ltd.
5. Print to Provoke Ltd. is entitled to charge interest, on any overdue payments that exceed 7 days from date of invoice, at a rate of 8.00% above the bank-lending rate.
5.1. Print to Provoke Ltd. is entitled to apply a surcharge of 10% of the order value, or not less than £25, if payments fail due to bounced cheques or Credit Card payments.
6.Print to Provoke Ltd. reserve the right to apply a surcharge on any job where the customer has supplied their own garments. Charges are as follows: * 1-10 £2.00 + vat (per garment) * 11 - 30 £1.50 + vat (per garment) * 30+ £1.00 + vat (per garment)
7. Any issues with the finished product must be bought to the attention of Print to Provoke Ltd. within 7 days of garment receipt.
7.1. Refund will only be paid if the issues or faults are clearly due to Print to Provoke Ltd.
8. Print to Provoke Ltd. will not be held accountable for any items, which have been decorated and returned due to the sizing of the garment/item being incorrect. It is the responsibility of all customers to ensure that they have ordered the garments/item in the correct size/s. We therefore strongly recommend that sizes are checked or garments be tried on before any decoration takes place.
9. The Copyright of all images supplied to Print to Provoke Ltd. to decorate ordered items is the responsibility of the Customer.
9.1. Print to Provoke Ltd. is a service provider and as such is only liable for the quality of the provided services.
9.1.1. Print to Provoke Ltd. does not sell nor distribute any images not created in whole by Print to Provoke Ltd. With any print in which an image is used, that is not created by Print to Provoke Ltd., it is understood that Print to Provoke Ltd. does not sell the image but only the service of printing it.
9.1.2. Where the customer supplies or requests a specific image to be used, the customer alone is responsible for any legal issues concerning copyright or intellectual property.
9.2. All images and designs created (or distinctively modified by more than 25%) by Print to Provoke Ltd. are the intellectual property of Print to Provoke Ltd and fall under international Copyright Law.
9.2.1. All Images created by Print to Provoke Ltd. Carry the name and logo of Print to Provoke Ltd. either as Watermark or signature.
18.104.22.168. Images created by or under explicit directions of a customer by using Print to Provoke Ltd.’s service are the intellectual property of said customer if all points and implications of point 1. and 9. are fulfilled and the image is the intelectual property of the customer (see:9.1.2.).
22.214.171.124. Where Print to Provoke Ltd. designs a logo or art work a charge of £20 may be made if there is no order and the copyright stays with Print to Provoke Ltd.
10. The Website is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
10.1. Print to Provoke Ltd. makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
10.1.1. To the extent permitted by law, Print to Provoke Ltd. will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
10.2. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Print to Provoke Ltd. for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Print to Provoke Ltd. or that of its employees or agents.
11. The placing of an order; either verbally or in writing; in person or through authorised representative; direct, by phone or online; is deemed as acceptance by the customer of these terms and conditions.
11.1. By placing an order, these Terms and Conditions are taken as been read. Not reading these Terms and Conditions does not protect from these Terms and Conditions.
11.1.1. Terms and Conditions apply in full and without exception unless agreed IN WRITING and signed by a Director of Print to Provoke Ltd.
12. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction, then such Term or Condition shall be automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law. The remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12.1. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12.2. These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
Issue 4 28-09-2011